What are you waiting for?
Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
The more you talk about it, rehash it, rethink it, cross analyze it, debate it, respond to it, get paranoid about it, compete with it, complain about it, immortalize it, cry over it, kick it, defame it, stalk it, gossip about it, pray over it, put it down or dissect its motives it continues to rot in your brain. It is dead. It is over. It is gone. It is done. It is time to bury it because it is smelling up your life and no one wants to be near your rotted corpse of memories and decaying attitude. Be the funeral director of your life and bury that thing!
Leadership is about making others better was a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence
I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves
You don’t have to be great to get started but you have to get started to be great
Step 1: Dream it
Everything begins in the heart and mind. Every great achievement began in the mind of one person. You dared to dream. Think big.
Step 2: Believe it
You must be believe and be able to say that if certain things take place, if you work hard enough, though it is a big dream, it can still do it.
Step 3: Plan it
Every dream must be planed. The old saying that you “get what you plan for”. Your dream won’t just happen. You need to sit down, and plan.
Step 4: Find a mentor.
Many highly successful people had a mentor. A mentor is someone who is on the same career path as you, but have experience and can guide.
Step 5: Work it.
While the rest of the world is sitting on their sofas watching reruns of others on TVs, achievers are working on their goals achieving their dream.
Step 6: Enjoy it.
When you reach your goal and you are living your dream, be sure to enjoy it. Give yourself some rewards along the way. Help others enjoy it.
We have a lot of way to learn for your choice.
- I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.
- Coaching works because it’s all about you. When you connect with what you really want and why – and take action – magical things can happen.
- A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.
- One of the most exciting things about coaching is the buzz you get when you push out of your comfort zone, come up with a plan and put it into action! Life takes on a whole new meaning as you re-create your life the way you want it.
- Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.
- Coaching helps you to take responsibility for your life, let go of what others think and become your true self. It’s about you creating the life that you want – and deserve.