Education is typically seen as a means of improving people’s welfare. Studies indicates that inequality declines as average level of educational attainment increases, with secondary education producing the greatest payoff. There that even in settings where people are deprived of other essential services like sanitation and clean water, children of educated mothers have much better prospects of survival than those of uneducated mothers. Education is therefore typically viewed as a powerful factor in leveling the field of opportunity as it provides individuals with the capacity to obtain a higher income and standard of living. By learning to read and write and acquiring technical or professional skills, people increase their chances of obtaining decent, better-paying jobs
EXPECTED RESULTS / SOLUTIONS
- 70% of students from form four proceed with higher education learning.
- Increased number of focused and ambitious learners in our schools
- By 2022 Have young leaders who are self-driven, self-controlling and self-managed
- Reduced Number of uneducated people in the community
- Reduce number of school dropout both from public and private primary and secondary schools.
- Improved the standard of discipline in schools thus reducing cases of misbehavior and fire in schools.
- Reduced number of community problems and insecurity.
- Increased number of Self-employed youth from these who did not perform well in their exams
- Made parents more active and fully involved in their children education activities for better performance.
- Reduced number of drugs and substance abuse in our students.
TRANSITION FROM "O" LEVEL TO HIGHER EDUCATION
IMPROVE FOCUS IN EDUCATION TO STUDENTS
SUPORT CREATIVITY AND TALENTS
REDUCED NUMBER OF UNEDUCATED PEOPLE
REDUCED NUMBER OF SCHOOL DROPOUT
HIGH STANDARD OF DISCIPLINE IN SCHOOLS
INCREASE SELF EMPLOYMENT TO YOUTH
PARENTS INVOLVEMENT IN STUDENTS GOOD PERFORMANCE
REDUCED NUMBER OF DRUGS AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
We give training certificates to our members.